1.2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
1.3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Next Phase Digital to provide a better experience and service to you.
You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Cookies that are collected via the Next Phase Digital website:
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);